Monday, April 4, 2011

SCUBA

Yesterday I became an certified open water scuba diver! This is something I have wanted to do since I was a boy and this is a great place to learn to dive. One of the members of my congregation is a NAUI instructor and so I took his class and had a great time. He is a very good instructor and very thorough which is great. I feel like I have been given great fundamentals to build on.

The dives we did were great and it was amazing to see the beauty of the ocean and God's creation in a totally new way. I am told that there are some amazing opportunities to dive here and many people on the island dive and have tons of experience. It was a pretty special day for me yesterday. My instructor took some photos and I will try to post one when he gets it to me.

No comments: